No, the Avegant video headset does not have noise cancelling capabilities. However the ear can housing does provide enough isolation to hear great audio from it. We spent a long time studying and perfecting our audio signature to create a sound profile that’s on par with the video quality.
Articles in this section
- Does the new Samsung Galaxy S8 work with the Avegant headset?
- How can I contact Avegant?
- Is the Avegant headset available internationally?
- How do I find my Avegant video headset’s firmware version?
- Where can I download the Avegant App?
- How can I tell what adapter I need to play media?
- I lost a nosepiece - what can I do?
- What comes in the retail box with the Avegant video headset?
- Will I need to wear glasses with the Avegant video headset?
- How long does it take to fully recharge the battery?