There are two ways to check the battery level on the Avegant video headset:
1. The easiest way but not the most accurate to check battery levels is to push the power button to the upper (top) position for a second or two. You will see the LED color. The colors mean:
- Red (20% or lower battery left)
- Yellow (20%-80% battery left)
- Green (80% or more battery left)
2. The most accurate way is to connect via Bluetooth to your Avegant app. When connected you will see the exact percentage that the battery has left.